Pallet inverters use differs from one industry to another. Common basic uses are –
- Exchange of wooden to plastic pallets
- Inverts or rotates loaded pallets for proper storage.
- Removes and replaces damaged pallets.
- Removes damaged goods positioned at the bottom.
Pallet inverters type
If you are curious how investing in a pallet inverter will enhance your business visit TopIndustries to check on the variety of collection they have designed. You will find an extensive selection like –
- Single clamp [SC] model – It is easily tilted at 180°, loaded with a forklift. The single clamp pressure is adjustable to secure the loads without crushing the boxes.
- Double clamp model – For heavy bulk of loads with height, double clamp model is the best option. The model offers smooth transition because of better balance. It is a great alternative for pharmaceutical and chemical sectors, where handle with care feature is essential.
- Ground level loading model – The loading dock is at ground level, so pallet jack can be used for loading and unloading instead of a forklift. The machine has an overhead manipulator. A great option for narrow spaces or areas where forklift is prohibited like production floors or clean rooms.
- Ramp loading model – The machine is intended for difficult-to-handle materials. The clamping force is high and great for commercial printers and corrugated plants. A great solution for newspaper inserts, high gloss materials, and plastic sheets.
- Economical models – It is a great option, where you need to invert a small batch of loads daily. It increases efficiency in the warehouse or production line as well as reduces product damage issues because of poor manual handling.
- Customized models – You can even consider customizing pallet inverters suitable to your needs. It can be built from a scratch and delivered as soon as possible. Customization alternatives can include extended widths or lengths or load capacities or adding pallet grippers.
Awesome features of pallet inverters
The machine helps to reduce the cost associated with production, distribution, retrieval, and storage, while swapping pallets easily and quickly.
- Transfer or invert different load types with distinct load heights.
- Pushbutton control accessible from lift truck seats.
- Can be loaded using forklift.
- Maintenance locks.
- Handrail guarding & more safety features,
- Foot obstruction sensors to avoid potential pinch points.
- Counterbalance valves for firm holding and maintaining pressure.
Benefits of investing in pallet inverters
Pallet inverters dramatically enhance business efficiency and saves resources. Some key benefits of adding pallet inverters for tilting and transporting products is –
- Reduced injury risks – Manually lifting of heavy loads increases the risk of workplace injuries. With pallet inverters, it is safe to tilt the loaded pallets.
- Reduced product damage risks – Loaded pallets that are damaged can be replaced with a new one before stacking or shipping. Moving the damaged loaded pallet is a risk to product getting damaged or the operator getting injured.
- Boosts efficiency & productivity – The tilting or rotating or inverting process is completed in seconds, so lots of time is saved in pallet unstacking and restacking. Physical handling is decreased a lot, which even means averting manual errors that damage products.
Pallet inverters can be used in narrow spaces and how it is done check TopIndustries videos on social channels. Even follow on LinkedIn!